Friday, May 30, 2008

I feel very accomplished

I am sorry I have posted 3 times in a row but I felt like each of these subjects deserved their own. Today I was able to get so many things done. First I worked out, Then I deep cleaned part of the house. I got to talk to my uncle who called to see if I knew anyone hiring because my cousin is looking for a job, I got my cousin an interview and he was hired (yeah all in about 4 hours) I ran some errands for my brother and helped him get ready for his open house during the parade of homes all of which I did before 5pm. Now that is what I call getting things done. Oh and for all of my neighbors I found out some of you are having the same problem I have... the ugly ring around the toilet you scrub and scrub at. I hear some of you are having a problem getting rid of it. Lucky for me I have a toilet pumice. I was telling some of you about it but here is a picture so you can go buy your own. They are called a toilet pumice or a scouring stick. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! I hate the ring and I hated trying to get the ring off even more. That is until I found this. It takes seconds!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pumice stone!! I don't feel like cleaning today though. Where the heck are you lately? I hope all is well!

Sarah said...

You are full of good advice! ok monday or tuesday the 9th or 10t would be great for me. I'm not sure if you still have your same phone number. Here's my email, you can email your phone number and I'll holler back and see what will work for you! It will be fun to see a familiar face around here :)

sarahwhitman7@gmail.com

Doug and Brandy said...

Way to go!!!! I love days like that! I also love that you have a pumice stone too. I thought my mom was crazy when she told me to use it but it really works!!!! It was good to see you the other night!!! You look great!

Me and My Clan said...

I wish I would've known you were having that problem. Ya, I LOVE pumice stones!! They're possibly the best invention since the television.

Gabby said...

I must be the only one that's not in the know of the miracle pumice stone. Can you just buy it anywhere?