Well as you all remember a few months ago we got a HOA news letter which notified all neighbors of the "dog poop rule" as I like to call it. In it it stated we would be fined if our animal pooped and we failed to pick it up. I believe it said that DNA testing would be done to confirm it was your dogs poop or something (JK) It also said that 2 witnesses would need to see the dog do it's deed or it would need to be caught on Camera. Well fortunate for me I was able to catch this pretty little doggy doing it's deed. If you are the owner or know the owner please let them know their beautiful doggy left them a nice present over by the picnic table near the basketball courts. I would hate for the HOA to fine them.
I know it may be hard to see just look for the fluff ball just to the right of the picnic table. It looks something like this dog except cuter! Please notify the owner I would hate for them to get a fine of $50.00 or more if this dog is a repeat offender

2 comments:
happy birthday today we love you and are thinking about you from hawaii!!
Happy Birthday!!!! We go camping up in Midway. You guys should definitely come with us sometime!!!
Post a Comment