Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Garage Sale Anyone?

To all my great neighbors here at Tanglewood:

I want to have a garage sale and I thought I would see if anyone else was interested. I was thinking this weekend but due to the Holiday I have found that a lot of you will be out of town. If you are interested in having a garage sale Saturday May 31st Please let me know.

Thanks,

Janelle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. does sound tempting! but, as you know i am up here in Salt Lake area - anywho let me know if you get any taker's!

Mindika said...

I think we would. I'll check with Arnold. We don't have a ton of stuff but if you and some others join in that would be great. Keep me posted and I'll postpone our trip to DI for now. :)

Mindika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lvohs@hotmail.com & dvohs4@gmail.com said...

i would love to but i will be out of town and not prepared!

Me and My Clan said...

Maybe we should try for the first weekend in June. It would give people a little more time to prepare. I don't know...let me know what you think.