Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What a great day!

Well. I woke up to late to go to the gym before Jeremy left. So I decided it was time to take Brody to the gym kids club. He must be 6 months old and seeing as he is in 12 month clothes at this point I took him :). He had so much fun. He was the only baby in there. The baby section is separate from the rest of the kids so he got a ton of attention. They said he was so good and cute. They loved him. He loved it and I loved being able to sleep past 4:45. It's a win for everyone. Now I can sleep in until 6 :) I want to get to the gym by 7 so I can be out and ready for the day at 9. As my mom has always told me everyone should be ready by 9. That doesn't happen in my house yet on a regular basis. Happy working out to everyone

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so funny that your mom says that too! I totally remember having to wake up on Saturdays instead of sleeping til 12. Though that still happened. Glad to hear you finally are not waking up at the butt crack of dawn!

Mindika said...

I'm impressed! Up by 6 a.m. and to the gym by 7 a.m. You're my hero.

Anonymous said...

how fun!!! glad brody had a good time and all.

Linds Forrest said...

That's rad Janelle! I am glad you get to sleep longer, you definately deserve it. And how cute is he that he fits in his 12 months clothes. Cute little guy!

smeltzer family said...

what gym do you go to? When I signed for golds they said he had to be two before they took him in. I never go to the gym because of that reason.

Courtney said...

oh wow well im not ready tell like 12 so im in trouble... even when im not pregnate im just really slow! sorry!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

That's a good thing to do. Except I'm such a night owl that I don't know if I could do it. Maybe by 10.