So I am looking for a boarding kennel for Jack that is open during the weekends if anyone knows of one please let me know. If you know how much it costs that would be helpful too. Thanks
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Established 2006
So I am looking for a boarding kennel for Jack that is open during the weekends if anyone knows of one please let me know. If you know how much it costs that would be helpful too. Thanks
Posted by Janelle at 1:18 PM
1 comments:
Ok excuse me. If I am in town then my house is where he should be staying. And if I am not then I have a place that is amazing off of center in provo. I will send you the link but only if you say I get to watch him first! ERR you
Post a Comment