Sunday, May 18, 2008

Brody's sick.... And his rolling over video

Well Brody is officially sick. He threw up on Friday night once but I wasn't convinced he was sick because he had no fever or "other" side effects. He woke up Saturday morning and had throw up again. Both times he hadn't woke himself up or cried I just came in to find dried throw up. Still no fever I checked with three different thermometers in 2 different ways. As of last night he was experiencing "other" side effects and a mild fever. We stayed home from church and Brody got to sleep (something that usually doesn't happen very much during church). It's interesting with Brody because even though he is sick for the most part he is still really happy and calm.

Here is Brody rolling over for your viewing pleasure. It's a big deal for those who don't know. When I was really excited and told people that Brody now rolls over they looked at me like I was crazy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully brody feels better soon! WAHOO!! on brody rolling over. he sure is growing up fast!

Courtney said...

oh thats no fun there nothing worse then a sick baby!

Vanessa said...

i LOVE your baby. he is too cute :)

Unknown said...

Oh I hope he feels better! Lil kids being sick is awful. You can't do anything for the poor dears. Peyton had awful colds when she was a baby and I just hated it. I always felt so bad!