Thanks to my great husband Jeremy I was able to spend a little time with some friends from my ward and some friends from my bunco group. On Tuesday night I celebrated my friend Sarah's birthday with some girls from my ward. We went to applebees and then to see Baby's Mama followed by a smart cookie. It was great to hang out and have some fun. It was also pretty funny to see my other friend sarah, who is married, get hit on by an 18 year old. Tonight I was able to go out with Lacy, Krista and Janae for dinner at Magleby's and then we saw maid of honor. It was so much fun to get out. I love Brody but I haven' been out with the girls since having him. Thanks so much to Jeremy for being such a great husband. For being willing to watch the baby two different nights. He is such a great dad. He is always willing to be so helpful with the baby and around the house. So here's to my wonderful husband. Aren't the loves of my life so cute!!!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
What a great husband
Posted by Janelle at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
SWEET!!! You are so blessed! and you do have a awesome husband. He's Great! i am also glad he is my cousin...
So cute. Glad the chair didn't break this movie outing and glad I could see you!
which movie did you like better? those are both on my list!
Jeremy you rock!!!
i designed most of them in a program i have called printing press. it's similar to adobe illustrator and some of them i did in adobe illustrator.
Post a Comment