I can't really decide what to post about so you are going to get a little of everything. Well Brody is over being sick he has been for a bit so we finally got to go see our new niece Amber. Jeremy's Sister had her first baby and she is so cute. It was a lot of fun to go and visit them on Thursday. It is definitely crazy to see a normal sized newborn. Mine came out 2 months old in size so I never got that opportunity.
Saturday was a lot of fun as well our neighbors Steve and Melissa came over with their little boy that is just older than Brody. He is crawling and so cute. It makes me look forward to what is to come for Brody. We had a lot of fun hanging out and roasting marshmallows.
Now it's Sunday it's been pretty uneventful. We are excited about the holiday on Monday and hoping the weather will be good so Brody can try out his new life jacket we bought him for Seven peaks. We bought season passes to the local water park for $45.00 a piece. You can't beat the price and the baby is free so it should be a lot of fun for the summer. If you want cheap tickets too you can go online and use the promotion code attask.
Hope everyone has a great Holiday!!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
What to post about?
Posted by Janelle at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY! did you by chance take any pictures when you went to see Amber? I got one from Uncle Larry (Jeremy's dad) of course. But, pictures are always fun to see!
I miss seven peaks! It seems like summer will never come to Washington! We live in Olympia, so if you get bored while you are out here give me a call and maybe we can get together!
dON'T KNOW WHY but I looooooooove roasting marshmallows! It is fabulous! I was hoping we could get together in WAa but Cade wont come til friday and we will leave sat so we will see.
Post a Comment