Monday, May 12, 2008

He did it! He finally did it

You are talking to the proud mom of a boy who rolled over today TWICE! I was just laying on the floor in his room with him and he just gracefully rolled over like it was no big deal. I was so excited I got to see it. Sad that Jeremy missed it. The second time though I got it on tape. When I figure out how to upload from my video camera I will put it on here. I usually use my digital camera in video mode when I want to put something on my blog so I still need to figure out the video camera my parent's gave us for christmas!

7 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats Brody! The immobile period has ended- watch out! But how fun!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah Brody! I can't wait to see him do it! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

YEAH BRODY!! keep up the good work! yes i would say the immobile period is definately over. Please keep us posted! Brody... Your little cousin Kayla is rolling over as well- ALOT! and i think she is thinking about starting to crawl and other fun stuff. Yeah!!! so happy for you brody and mom and dad as well!

Linds Forrest said...

Congrats!! WOOP! WOOP!

Doug and Brandy said...

YEAH!!! That is such a fun milestone!!! Better watch out, he is going to be crawling soon and then walking and then he will be able to get into everything!!! LOL

Courtney said...

yah for brody!

Alyssa said...

Alright I am going to need to see proof of this whether in person or video. :) I bet it was adorable! Congrats Brod!