Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Seriously? Did he really say that?

Today Jeremy came home from work and exclaimed to me that he needed new pants. There are no holes in his pants and they are perfectly nice dress slacks so I was confused. He then went on to tell me that he has to retire these pants for the summer exclaiming "these are my only pants that make my crotch hot" I gave him a strange look and started laughing he then proceeded to undo his belt and pants and pull them down to show me the "crotch lining" and telling me none of his other pants have this. He figured it was to keep people from seeing his "treasure" if his pants rip. I explained to him that it was there to prevent his pants from ripping due to rubbing of the fabric. Either way these pants "have to go because they are the only pants that make his crotch hot." If you are like me I was rolling on the ground crying.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Jason here commenting on the "sweat pants" So as a well dressed professional who must wear dress pants in the warmer weather in schools that are not air conditioned I must say that my "treasure" gets a little warm as well. I am notoriously cheap and refuse to pay more than $20 for a pair of pants, however by chance I picked up a nice pair of slacks at kohls on clearance (the color was being clearanced but not the pants). I fell in love with these pants they breath extremely well and are machine washable, they are wrinkle free and when they say that they mean it. I have not touched them with an iron since the day I bought them even if they stay piled up on the floor for a couple of days before I wear them again. They are great oh yes I almost forgot to mention they have little stretch bands to allow them to expand and contract but are almost invisible when you wear a belt so if he hits a buffet for lunch it wont show at all. I actually went back to Kohls about two weeks ago to buy some. They are like $45 a pair and I actually considered paying full price. they are awesome. they are haggar brand microfiber pants and can be found in the sections where they have the folded pants on the shelf usually more toward the middle of the mens section. they have lots of colors. sorry for the long comment but I Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv these pants!!!! I actually sometimes get really nervous about my zipper being down because it almost feels like a draft down in the nether region, it never is my zipper and is always the pants breathing and keeping my "treasure" at just the right temperature.
oh and one more thing they are spill proof which means they will be Brody and Jack proof

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Wow! How can I compare with the comment above? That's funny that he came home and said that because I swear that's what you, Carrian, and I were talking about today! haha. It was so good to see you! I missed you!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

you guys are hillarious... Keep me posted! do you have Becky and Jason's email address. i would like to visit their blog but, i guess it's a private blog and i need to be a invited reader. So i need to email or call them or something so i can ask and request a invite or whatever!

good luck on the pants!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! Oh my gosh that is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!! I am so glad we al lcould get together! We will have to do it again really soon! Or maybe we should all head out to chicago with Lindy??