Friday, May 30, 2008

So Proud

I recently read my sisters blog and was so proud of my nephew. He is so cute and amazing. For those of you who haven't had the privilege of meeting my nephew you are missing out. He is the funniest little kid I know...He must get it from me. He is almost 4 and has struggled with his speech for a while now. He has been attending Speech therapy for a while and has made such improvements. I am so proud of him and all of his accomplishments and even more proud if that is possible of my sister for her patience and love for him. It's been hard for her I am sure but she has been so amazing and patient and such a great mom

1 comments:

Mindika said...

Tell your sister to hang in there. My niece didn't speak until she was 3, then no one could understand her. My sister had her in speech therapy until she was 6 and I tell you what she's the smartest little thing now. And I really mean borderline genious. She just finished 4th grade and she reads at a 8th grade level. She helps her older sister and brother with their homework. She can do math problems that I can't even figure out. She definately turned out to be the smartest of the bunch. You can never really tell, when their little, what's going on in those little heads of theirs. Your nephew may turn out to be a genious.