Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seriously did that just happen?

So It was time for Brody to go to bed and I asked Jeremy to change him. Like the wonderful husband he is he changed Brody's NASTY diaper (Brody has been sick so it's diarrhea) He finished changing his diaper didn't button the onsie. fast forward a few minutes of Brody laying on the ground. We are talking for a minute before he goes up stairs. He decides to put Brody on his shoulder to head upstairs to put him in PJ's so he could go to bed. He's still standing in front of me when he realizes that Brody must have had diarrhea again because he smells it. He pulls him off his shoulders and gets all disgusted because there is something a little wet on his hand. I was sitting on the floor at this point cleaning up some toys. Jeremy pulled him off his shoulders right as I looked up to realize it wasn't just his hand that had diarrhea on it. There was diarrhea running down his shirt from his neck for about 4 inches! oh and it got on his pants too. I seriously couldn't stop laughing it was so nasty but SOOOO FUNNY! he started freaking out and handed Brody to me and ran to the bathroom. I figured out why the diaper had leaked it wasn't as tight as it should have been. I guess he did it to himself. That will teach him to correctly fasten the diaper next time he changes Brody. Needless to say Jeremy had to take a shower. Sorry I didn't get a picture of this but you can imagine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no... Hope Brody feels better soon! poor Jeremy! oh well.

Courtney said...

that is the funnest thing i have ever heard

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is hilarious!!