Saturday, May 24, 2008

What a nice little boy

well, this morning Jeremy fed Brody around 7 for me. Well next thing you know it's 10:00 and Jeremy and I are just waking up. Normally Brody won't sleep past about 8:30 or 9:00 but he hadn't made a sound. I went in to check on him and he was wide awake just quiet in his crib. What a nice little boy... He let his mom sleep in. He must have known it was Saturday.


Brody is growing up so fast.He is 5 months old. He sits on his own, he rolls over from front to back and almost from back to front and he reaches for everything. It's so crazy... Here are a few photos to remind you....








6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yes, we are living in Seth's house. It's tight ;) We have a realtor (shanda).. but thanks for recommending your brother. :)

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Hey! How are ya?? So I've never seen y'alls adorable boy! How old is he now? Hope your summer is going great.

Anonymous said...

Brody is sure growing up! what a qtie!! he's awesome! just like his parents.

Melanie Love said...

The picture of Monica with Brody looks just like Joel and Bryce When they were little. I think that Bryce and Joel were both quite a bit bigger than him at that age though.

Unknown said...

hooray!! A post! Brody is still as cute as ever. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He really is such a smart little guy!

Sarah said...

i love seeing all your cute pics, that is funny you thought i was never updating!!! I always made 10-12 an hour babysitting, but i think most people pay 5 or 6 from what i hear!!