It was pointed out to me by a few people in the last week that I have a lot of connections. It seems that I always know someone that does what you are looking for. I thought it would be fun to tell a little bit about some of my favorite connections. If I list all of them I think you all would get board. I will try and add more over the next weeks. If you have any requests let me know. If you do something you would like me to add let me know. I love helping people find the things they need.
Construction and Real Estate
My Brother Joel is an amazing Real Estate agent. If you are looking for a house or trying to sell your house he does a great job. If you can't find exactly what you want his JMG construction company can build you a house.
My family owns a construction company called JMG Construction. This is one of the houses they just finished here in Utah. The picture looks fake because it was done up on a computer before the house and yard were completed. but it's a beautiful home. If anyone needs a builder they are great! And don't think your house needs to look like this to use them. They build homes, finish basements, do remodels etc.

My great friend Josh Barrett of RC Barrett Construction builds in Utah as well. I am not sure of the extent that her personally does I believe it's finish work. Currently he is building me some stairs!! Yeah for my stairs. His father builds amazing houses in Washington. One day if I move to Washington maybe I can afford one of his amazing houses.
Weddings:
Karla Jenkins does the best flowers at the best price
German Silva of Silva Photography is an amazing photographer. I loved working with him for our wedding and I am excited to work with him again for our family photos next week. http://gsilvaphoto.com/

Kneaders Bakery makes amazing wedding cakes. They are so yummy, moist, and beautiful. If you like fondant but hate the taste this is where you should go. They make their cakes with butter cream and then layer it with a thin layer of fondant so you get the great look without the nasty taste. I searched high and low for good cakes and good prices. This was a great priced cake. The flowers were added by the florist. They also have great pastries 


3 comments:
mmm i love kneaders. i had no idea they made wedding cakes but i wish i'd been at your wedding to try it!
Love the connections can't wait to see more and have you add more. Anyhow i am just starting into this but, I am or make those tiles that have them sayings on them "I call them Vinyl lettering tiles" because you use vinyl lettering fonts and or phrases to get them on to the tile and stuff. And would love for you if you would be willing to add and put me down to spread the word that if anyone would like any of these tiles or anything to contact me. I will make up my own tile blog! but, you can put my name and phone number (cell) as contact info. and my number is: 801-824-7206-- also when you get your family pictures back could we please- and could you send us a couple of pictures? we would like one 2 hang on our wall - just maybe a 4x6 or 5x7 -- whatever you can do!!! we realize you have family and other people to send 2- and that we are not in the "top 5 or 10" for pictures. But, if you could we would appreciate it! Thanks- Loves, Heidi
Your funny! I love how you are helping your friends and family out. That house is beautiful.
Post a Comment