Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthday Time

Well My birthday isn't until tomorrow but since I have to go to Young Women's and I can't share my birthday with Jeremy and Brody we decided to celebrate a little early. We made Yummy home made pizza. I have to say it wasn't as good as when Carrian made it but that's because she is a much better cook than I. After we ate dinner Brody and I opened my birthday my presents.

First I got 2 pairs of Jcrew flip flops from Lacy (she is probably wondering what I am talking about... she gave me a gift card and this is what I got and I made Jeremy wrap them )
Thanks Lacy!
Then it was time for new jeans. I haven't bought any jeans since before I had the baby. I fit back into my jeans pretty quick so there was no need. Now that those jeans are getting big it's time to get new ones.
Oh look I got a cute baby as a present.... all wrapped up with a bow!
Brody loved ripping the wrapping paper with me. I then got 2 shirts I didn't get pictures of :(
Then I got this white Banana shirt... so cute


and how could I forget best of all I got this... I got to spend time with my two favorite boys.

Tomorrow morning we are headed to Kneaders for breakfast before Jeremy head to work for my favorite thing... French Toast. It will be so much fun. Then we have Brody's pictures... It should be a fun day

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you don't think I am lazy anymore!! I have done that with Reader before! Isn't Reader the greatest thing ever!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! Eat some extra french toast for me please!!

Linds Forrest said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! That is fantastic. Looks like a great gift ceremony, and Kneaders... what a beautiful way to start your birthday! I hope you have a great day, you deserve only the best! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday. You got some fun stuff! And you look so cute!!!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Happy Birthday Janelle! hope you have a wonderful day and evening and a upcoming year! also congrats on your beautiful brand new niece - AMBER! she is so precious and a doll!
We sent your birthday card today! sorry it's late! and that we didn't get you anything!

Unknown said...

Cade is IN LOVE with that french toast~~ me too!!! Ok how weird is it that I ALMOST bought that white shirt at Banana today! It was on sale too.

Unknown said...

oh and I know I already said it, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!