Well this is the first of many mothers day to come for me. Well of course since this is my first real mothers day there was kind of a big expectation. Jeremy was so nice to me he got up and fed the baby this morning so I got to sleep in until 9. He also made me some yummy wheat waffles and eggs it was great.. .
Well What I really wanted to see this morning was this.
However what I saw was this
That kind of put a bummer on my mothers day. He then screamed through the first hour of church before finally falling asleep. He slept an hour then woke up and was happy for about 20 minutes before he started screaming again. At this point I left the "ice cream social" we had a church for all of the mothers. I think this video might give us a clue as to why he was such a cranky pants today.
I know I am laughing but afterwards when I went to change his diaper I felt so bad. The poop was stuck and I wont even go into how it finally came out. But it was really sad and followed by two more large poops later :( sad times for Brody. I guess the introduction of rice cereal is making things "a little harder."

5 comments:
haha you are hilarious. some day when brody's like 16 he's going to be SO embarrased you have a video of him doing his business!
Your Awesome! i am glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Remember that one time when you forgot to tell me you were starting rice cereal with him??!!! I need updates my dear!
How sad! Poor little guy!
HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY! :)
OH WOW, WHAT A VIDEO!Poor little Brody. :( I hope the transition gets better for him.... and parents. :) I can't lie... it did make me smile though :)
Post a Comment