Monday, May 5, 2008

Graduation

Yeah he finally did it. Jeremy graduated from the U on Friday!!! Brody and I are so proud of him. We are so excited to have a "normal life" whatever that really means. NO MORE NIGHT CLASSES IN SALT LAKE. Yeah you heard it right, 2 nights a week Jeremy has been commuting up to the U and getting home around 10. He has been doing this since we got married a year and a half ago. But he is finally done and we are so proud of him and excited to go on with our life. It's not a huge change for us since Jeremy has already been working full time as if he had graduated, however, it will be nice to have him home a little more. Here are a few pictures of graduation. I bought Brody a U hat to wear to graduation (it was a special occasion so I had to make an exception. I am a BYU fan at heart... It's ok though BYU keeps beating them in football!)





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! so happy for you... What an achievement. Seriously-- I'm real proud of you. But, i 4got what you majored in and what did u graduate in?

Loves,
Heidi
your friend and cousin of course!

Linds Forrest said...

Congratulations Jeremy!! That is such a huge accomplishment and so awesome!! CONGRATS!

Kellie said...

Congrats Jeremy! That is so great! And I must say I love the U hat!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that we got Jeremy's Graduation announcement today in the mail! thanks!! you all are awesome.

Loves.
Cousin Heidi

Unknown said...

HOOOORAY FOR JEREMY!!!

Lindsay said...

CONGRATS!!! Cute pick of little Brody!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is an amazing achievement! How neat...Brody looks so cute in his hat!

Courtney said...

hurray thats wonderful, i cant believe how much brody looks like bryce! crazy! we love you guys and are so excited that your done with school and well a little jelouse:)