Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I have the worst dog

Okay so I thought my dog was doing so good. I have been working on training him with the new treats . I have been taking him outside without a leash and then making him sit and wait while I went inside and called him to come in. It worked for a while and when Jeremy came home I was showing him. Jack was being so good then all of the sudden he took 2 steps and bolted. He ran all the way to the main street. If it weren't for the road construction he would have been in the road. He ran up the main street to the next road and we finally caught him in by trapping him in someones open garage. It was so scary. He has never gone out to the main street. I don't know what I am going to do with him.

6 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

So scary! My little dog bolted out the door once and actually got hit by a truck! Luckily she was fine, and I didn't even have to take her to the vet. Crazy! I swear she has 9 lives. I guess little naughty Jack has to go back to the leash again. I hope he learned his lesson.

Kipp and Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kipp and Ashlee said...

My comment posted twice, hence the deleted comment from me...

Scott and Krista said...

Hey sorry about Jack being naughty, it is the worst feeling to have your dog run in the road. I lived on a main street growing up and we lost a few dogs. Hopefully that won't happen to you. Oh and I wanted to tell you I watch the Hills too. I think it's entertaining.... I know Scott will be mad at me for telling you this but he watches it with me and he has from the beginning! :)

Unknown said...

oh nooo! Maybe Peyton has been a bad influence? She is always tempting him to follow her!

Courtney said...

you can alway put him on pet finder i bet someone would take him lol i dont know from experience or anything.... oh wait you like him dont you?! lol