Jeremy and I decided we needed a ceiling fan for our bedroom. It gets so hot in there these days. I was at Lowe's the other day trying to figure out how long of an extension to get for the fan since it can't go at the peak of our vaulted ceiling. I couldn't figure it out luckily my neighbor called and I asked her how tall our ceilings were. She didn't' know so she asked her husband. Well they finally came up with a number I checked the diagram and found the corresponding pole length. I came up and this is what I decided either the end units have a taller ceiling or my neighbor doesn't know how tall his ceilings really is.
I think if we were to install the fan on the end of this pole I might be worried about getting decapitated if I sat up during the night with the fan running.

5 comments:
FINALLY! I thought you went missing!!! Hey why don't we get together for dinner next sunday. Cade is craving margharita pizza. Do you guys eat that?
NICE!!! good luck with the new Fan! We need to get together- could you, Jeremy, Brody and I get together and hang out and have a activity or something before i move to Montana? oh yeah and Brad to if he is available. Don't want to leave him out.
Ha ha! I asked Steven about that...and I measured our room. Turns out, Steven thought I was asking him about the family room. When I asked him how tall he thinks the master bedroom vault was, he said, "at the tallest, 12 ft." they're actually 10. He's really good at that kind of stuff, so I was really surprised to read your blog, but that explains it. Pretty funny! Sorry about that! :)
that could be tragic! maybe you guys should consult a professional call your brother lol j/k!
Haha...that's so funny. I hope you find one that works. Post pictures when you do! Are you going to take my garbage out? If you don't, you're grounded.
Post a Comment