Monday, April 14, 2008

This is how my morning went

So this is how my morning went
4:45 alarm went off... Hit the off button and went back to sleep I was to tired for the gym
5:40 Jeremy's alarm went off... Kicked him to get out of bed
5:45 Jeremy somehow convinced me to feed the baby when he wakes up
7:00 Baby woke up to be fed... Fed him changed him and put him back to sleep
7:05 Baby Talking obnoxiously loud to himself
7:10 Can't stand baby talking any longer ....I'm trying to sleep.... Get up and plug baby's mouth with Binky hoping he will fall back to sleep. Hand him his bear and run back to the bed
7:15 Baby Talking obnoxiously loud to himself
7:20 Can't stand baby talking any longer ....I'm trying to sleep.... Get up and plug baby's mouth
with Binky hoping he will fall back to sleep. Hand him his bear and run back to the bed
7:25 Baby Talking obnoxiously loud to himself again
7:30 Can't stand baby talking any longer ....I'm trying to sleep.... Get up and plug baby's mouth with Binky hoping he will fall back to sleep. Hand him his bear and run back to the bed turning the baby monitor down so I could sleep
7:40 finally sleep.... the baby stopped talking I reset the alarm to 8:30 and I fell back to sleep
8:30 obnoxious alarm beeping in my ears... hit snooze
8:39 obnoxious alarm beeping in my ears... hit snooze
8:48 obnoxious alarm beeping in my ears... got up and ran to the bathroom... I drank way to much water before going to bed. Fed baby, bathed baby, got baby ready for the day and headed out to the doctors appointment and then to make up the missed morning workout with a fast paced 3 mile walk on University with Jack and Brody.

What a day and it's only half over!

6 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

WOW!! That is quite the day! I was laughing so hard at the baby talking loudly part. Janelle, you are one of the funniest people I have ever met!

Courtney said...

i think that was brody's way of saying wakey wakey mommy! it time to get moving!

Anonymous said...

Wow! sounds like a fun and exciting morning... I am glad we are cousins even if it is just by marriage. Your a GR8 friend as well.

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful day!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

You are funny lady, next time save yourself the hassle just get up, that baby is obviously on a routine and this moring was not what he is used to.

Holly and Matthew said...

hahahahaha! I am still smiling and chuckling.... Thanks for the ab workout today Janelle! ;) Laughing does a body good right? :) I hope the other half goes well! Have a great night sleep. Thanks for the entertainment! ;)