Thursday, April 3, 2008

Slings

Okay so my friend makes the most AWESOME slings. I bought a baby bjorne and as much as I like it I think I might like the sling better... especially because I travel so much and it's great I throw Brody into the sling and he can sleep while we fly and I can sleep too and my arms don't ACHE! If you want one let me know I believe they range from $35 to $45 depending on the type and fabric. She doesn't normally do parties but I might be able to convince her to have one if there are alot of people who are interested. There are quite a few different fabric choices too


6 comments:

Chris said...

that first one is cute! i need someone to teach me how to use one of those!

Chris said...

oops, this is jenny

{lizzythebotanist} said...

how weird-i was just looking at slings online because i for some reason really want one for haven. i have a bjorn and love it, but i've been hearing good things about slings lately. do they all have the ring? i can't stand when they have a ring and then extra fabric hanging down...does she have a website or anything?

Courtney said...

i like the first one i just dont know if im really a sling person though

Unknown said...

We also have a bjorn, but have decided to sell it because I wasn't as into it. I want a sling for next time. i love that pinky one

Bladh Familia said...

janelle! how can i get a sling? i dont have a baby yet but i totally want one!!!!! email me!!! robynne.ashley@gmail.com or text.ha