Friday, April 18, 2008

Are you serious

Jeremy and I decided to rent Dan in real life tonight. As soon as we got home we forgot our getto DVD player was broken and instead of watching it on the computer we decided to pull out my portable DVD player. Jeremy kept calling it crappy but I kept reminding him it was better than his because it actually worked. Well.... getting it all plugged in we put the DVD in to be reminded I had put a password on it when I was younger (yes I have had it that long) so that my brothers and sisters couldn't use it. The problem with that is the remote was not working very well and that is the only way to put in the password. Jeremy got so mad he hit the remote and it worked once. He figured out if he held the button he wanted and hit the remote on the table it would do one action. We finally got the 5 number password followed by enter done and then we decided we needed to get rid of the password setting only to realize it was taking a harder hit each time we tried. We got to the last key stroke when Jeremy couldn't get it to work. Finally after a few hits we got it working and started watching our movie. I really almost had to go change my pants I was really worried I was going to pee my pants it was so funny!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! You guys always have such crazy happenings! It's a good movie though huh?

Holly and Matthew said...

HAHA! What we do for movies! You guys crack me up. I was visualizing the whole thing in my mind. :) WOW, what an eventful night. :)

Hey, if you plan on getting a new DVD player try CLEARPLAY...just a thought to research. You can choose the level of filtering for a bunch of different categories like nudity, vulgarity, sex, etc. and it cuts out language as well as scenes. You download the filters onto a jump drive that plugs into the player. Anyway, one of our friends have one and we want to buy one now! THEY LOVE IT!!They got their DVD player at Macey's grocery for $60 and it comes with I think a one year FREE membership. I think it might be the cheapest price for it, but I'm not sure. :) Anyway, just thought I would share! There are so many dang cute movies out there. :) Hope all is well :)

Holly and Matthew said...

I read on one of your entries that you were preparing your YW lesson? haha! That's so fun! I am in YW too! It brings me back to my fun drama younger years. . . they are such fun girls. I am preparing my lesson for tomorrow too! Good luck! :)