Friday, April 11, 2008

What is wrong with Jack?


WHAT IS RED ON HIS PAWS.... IS HE BLEEDING?



Okay so I picked jack up and I seriously thought he had hurt himself. He had what looked like blood on his paw. After further investigation we found that it was all over both paws and his mouth. I thought maybe he had found a red m & m from bunco last night and licked it. We searched all over to find this... For all of you who were wondering it's a scripture marking pencil he chewed up into small little bits. Luckily he didn't eat the metal eraser part.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

sneaky little bugger... didnt even clean up his dirty work!

Anonymous said...

Sneaky little guy!

Holly and Matthew said...

oh sad.... my goodness! You should put your status as 2 kids instead of 1 :) haha :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Jack! I thought it was blood too!