Monday, April 21, 2008

Brody talking loudly

So Brody has this thing when he is in bed but hasn't gone to sleep where he likes to talk really loudly both when he is going to sleep and when he wakes up in the morning. I find it very comical so I try not to get him right out of bed. Tonight I was able to record it. The only problem is it's dark in his room so the video is black but if you listen you can get an idea of the "loud talking" I was talking about and maybe understand why I don't love it every time. Especially when I am trying to sleep.

6 comments:

Me and My Clan said...

That was so cute and hilarious! I really got a kick out of that. Thanks for sharing!

Holly and Matthew said...

How adorable Janelle. :) So, maybe you could give me the inside scoop sometime ... as to what he was saying? :) I am sure you know his language by now right? :) haha :) SO CUTE! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! keep up the good and awesome talking Brody! You know your other little cousin Kayla is a real good talker and fun to listen to as well. Just as well. Maybe u both can visit and hang out and our family reunion this summer if you both come!

Loves,
Cousin Heidi

emilie s. d. p. said...

The sounds he makes remind me of a baby whale, so cute :o)

Emilie said...

That is So adorable. I love that little guy.. what a cutie! Love the blog by the way... how did I not know that you were a blogger?
EMilie

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Hola,
I'm not sure about our water. I don't know if we are turning it off? Should we? We are leaving tomorrow morning. Yikes.