Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Well it's supposed to be spring but I think the sun is hiding right now. I thought it was time to do a little spring cleaning. I was prego last year so there was not such a thing as spring cleaning for me. It was spring sleeping. It's nice to finally have time to spend cleaning my house. I know this is lame but my new favorite cleaning products are the Mr. Clean magic erase things and the Clorox counter disinfectant
Seriously these things are great! I love using the magic erasers on my baseboards! okay that is my lame admission for the day. I love to clean and while my house doesn't always prove it if it could smell like cleaning product all the time I would be in heaven. That or fresh linens. I bought Brody a new toy and he loves it. I love it too. It keeps him entertained, I don't feel bad putting him in it like the swing (sometimes I worry putting him in the swing that he isn't' "learning" or that I am hindering his development) I know I am paranoid but I have to be about something since I am not a germaphobe right?


This isn't the exact one the colors are different but you get the idea. IT'S GREAT. they are on the expensive side but if you thing about it it's like 7 toys in 1 and by the time you spend $10 to $20 on each one this comes out cheaper and it's GREAT!! if I didn't mention that. Other news in our life Brody starts on rice cereal in a few weeks and my family is coming down to visit!! That is so exciting for my life. Brody is growing so big. He is about 17 1/2 lbs and is growing taller by the day. His spitting up is getting better kind of (depends on the day) and he is on a great schedule. He is such an amazing sleeper. He is working on rolling over so hopefully he will do that soon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are well and fantastic!
I always enjoy and look forward to your posts. I Love your blog!
again i am glad all is going well.

Linds Forrest said...

Brody is SO cute!! The most beautiful blue eyes. I didn't know Magic Eraser could work on baseboards, I am excited to try it out now!! Does the Clorox counter bleach stuff like the original Clorox? Do tell...

Holly and Matthew said...

WOW, look at his blue eyes! :) What a lit'l cutie! :) It sounds like things are going well. I am so excited for you to see family!:) That is always a blessing. :) Keep up the great work being a mommy! :)

Courtney said...

hes a real pretty baby boy good baking janelle!

Me and My Clan said...

I didn't know Brody had a spitting up problem too. Cody's is FINALLY starting to get better. I hope Brody's never got as bad as Cody's.

Unknown said...

Ok I ma loving that picture! When can we get together? I miss you guys and Peyton asked for BOWDY last night! I was like ohhhh you remember!