Saturday, April 26, 2008

not enough sleep

It's been a long crazy week of little sleep, long days and a lot of fun. My family is in town for my brother Joel's Graduation. Yes you heard it my amazing brother graduated from BYU in construction management so if any of you need a beautiful house he is the best to talk to. He also has his real estate license so if you want to buy he can help you too. We had graduation on Thursday afternoon and early Friday morning. It's been a lot of fun even though I haven't been able to sleep that much. It's not any ones fault but my dog and child's. The baby is definitely off his schedule he is a great sleeper and has been sleeping through the night for 2 months but for the last few days he has been waking up at least 3 times a night. On top of that my other child AKA my dog "little Jack" is off his schedule as well. He gets all excited for visitors and has loved having my sister Melanie and her little boy Bryce here to visit. In fact he has loved it so much that he doesn't want to stop playing thus when we all decided to go to sleep all he wants to do is be let out of his kennel to play. Not so great for my sleep. On top of that I had a hair appointment at 8AM today. Thanks to my amazing stylist Katelyn who came in early so I could make it to Karly's Bridal shower. Wow today has been way to busy. I have memory problems these days so I forgot my camera. I'll add pictures later when I steal them from Monica

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! congratulations to Joel! also when does Jeremy Graduate? or has he already?

Loves,
Heidi