Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tag

Ten Years Ago I was 14 in 8th grade at Harbor Ridge Middle school

5 Things on my to do list today
1. Clean my house
2. Go tanning
3. Schedule our family pictures
4. eat clean
5. Prepare my young women's lesson

Things I would do if I became a billionaire
Pay everyone who is owed money from Atlas, Pay off my townhouse and cars. Adopt a lot of kids . Hire a cleaning person so my house was spotless all of the time and I could play with all of my kids. Hire a cook to cook clean food for my family. Buy a lot of cute clothes, redecorate my house, donate a lot of money to find a cure for Polysistic Kidney Disease

5 of my secret bad habits
1. hanging Jeremy's pants the opposite way from what he likes to teach him to fold his own pants and stop complaining
2. convincing Jeremy to eat bad food so I will win the weight loss bet
3. using my time ineffectively
4. getting caught up in drama (I don't think that is a secret though)
5. nagging my husband

5 Places I have lived
1. Gig Harbor, Washington
2. Orem, UT
3. BYU Dorms, Provo, UT
4. King Henry, Provo, UT
5. Timpanogos gateway, Provo, UT
Sorry I haven't lived in many towns so I just put the apartment complexes I lived in while single

Jobs I have had
1. Dads Dental Office
2. Canterwood Pool
3. Atlas Marketing
Short list... Never been fired... People seem to like me

5 things people don't know about me
1. If I could I would lay in the sun all day
2. Sleeping in for me is 8:00am
3. I love the hills on MTV
4. Sometimes I stair at my baby for hours
5. I secretly think I have the cutest kid ever and pretend like I don't think that

2 comments:

Ashley C said...

I have to admit, your kid is pretty dang cute. You should just be like, "This is my son, Brody. He's basically the cutest kid ever."

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Fun updates! Love reading and visiting your blog!