Friday, April 4, 2008

Should I get a dog or have kids?

I know what you are all thinking and I am not really asking if I should have more kids right now or get another dog. fortunate for me I got the change to take a test run with a 2nd dog and I don't know if I will a ever get a second dog and as for a kid, we thought we would want them about 2 years apart. Well after watching my friend Carriannes little girl peyton who is 2(who is so good and cute and fun) I realized how hard it would be to have two kids who need attention plus jack... I think maybe they should be 3 years apart! anyways... This is the reason for the tittle


Should I get a dog?
or should I have a baby?

10 comments:

Mujos said...

haa. funny photo..its really your children..
me from malaysia..

Doug and Brandy said...

LOL! I totally feel the same way! I even thought about getting a cat, but even that is too much work for me right now!!! Just remember that it is always easier when they are your own kids!

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures! I'm not sure what I would choose...maybe neither! I love your new picture of Brody at the top of your blog. He is too cute!

Jess and Joe said...

We thought we would have ours about 2 years apart too...until Addy. She is so wild!! I don't know how people do more then one!?!? Now she is just starting the "terrible twos"
Hard decision since Joe and I aren't getting any younger. He just turned 31 in Jan and I just turned 29. =]

heidi loves recipies said...

I Love the picture of Brody at the top of your Blog! Children are definately great. Would not trade my niece or nephew for anything. And they are not even my own children! whenever the time is right and it's time for more children to come into your lives and join your family! it will happen. Remember our Heavenly Father knows what's up! Sorry to get all "preachy" that was not my intent and i do not mean any offense to anyone by my response and all.

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

I don't get it???

Courtney said...

and that is the reason why penny had to go bye bye! its a third child!

Sarah said...

One dog is enough for me, i dont even know how you do it with a child as well!!!! If my dog every did that too my couch i would have to beat him!!! j/k, he just puts holes in my wall!!!

Lauren said...

It's so good to hear from you! Your posts are so entertaining to read. Love these pictures -- they're classic! And to answer your questions... it's a 3bed/2bath rambler at 269,000 in Provo.

Me and My Clan said...

Haha...that is hilarious!! Ya, I'm struggling with the same dilemma as far as the children thing goes. If only I knew exactly how my second child is going to be. Too bad.