Saturday, April 19, 2008

Old people should have their license taken away

I came out of Great Harvest the other day to find this. Really did she not realize how close she was. There was no way I could get the baby in on the correct side and there was no way I could get in either. I wasn't even sure If I could get the car out without scrapping my mirror on her car. Now I would have done that except it would have messed my car up so I decided not. I really wanted to hold my key out the window as I went passed and hope for sweet revenge but again I decided not to. I had to put the baby in on the opposite side of the car. Climb across the car and put him into the base. Then I had to get into the front seat climb across the console and finally got into my seat. I was glad I wasn't prego. Last time this happened I was at Jeremy's office and I was prego. I had to make him come out and move my car. I couldn't climb across the console so I made him. HAHAHA. really this old lady was CRAZY to park that close she really shouldn't be driving. I am so glad she didn't hit me.

6 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

I'm going to have to agree with you. I can't tell you how many times I've been cut off, or nearly ran over by old people that didn't even realize that they had ran me off the road. I'd leave pictures, but I was honking the horn and swearing instead of snapping photos. I'm glad you were able to get proof!

Linds Forrest said...

Seriously right?! The best is driving down the freeway at a good 70omph and a car decides to slam on their breaks to a mere 45 mph. As I drive by shaking my fists and saying a few choice words... who else than the old ones. I am glad you got out ok, I would be flaming mad.. especially with a baby!! Should have put Twinkie under their handle to have a nice surprise when they opened their door. ha ha.

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh i love your post title. I say that all the time. I can't believe how close that car is to yours. I would be so bugged.

dkwalkerfam said...

That same thing happened to me in the Maceys grocery store parking lot, except it was a college kid. People were looking at me like i was a idiot putting owen in the wrong side and then crawling in through the passenger side. Thats funny it happened to you also!

Linds Forrest said...

YES!! I went to lunch with Holly the other day and she told me about Kati and Jon, that is SOO exciting!! They seem like they would be such a good and super cute couple. Tell them congrats, I can't ever get a hold of Kati!

Hey... what is that website where you can see who has your blog on their blog list?

{lizzythebotanist} said...

RE: extreme dinner makeover

i think lindy and kim ngarupe are friends. kim invited me to post on the blog...