I was looking through my drawers for a t-shirt to wear for "cleaning day" today and I came across one of the old T-shirts Alyssa and I made. Let me start by saying Alyssa and I think we are pretty funny and lets be honest most people think so too. We decided one day that we were going to make funny shirts. Some of the shirts in our collection from the single days include
"squaw peek tour guide... Call for tours" yes for those of you not from Utah squaw peek is the local make out point for Provo
"Players club" or as Alyssa's said "player haters club" she had already been a player for a while and had begun to hate players.
"You've been a bad boy... now go to my room" I loved this one the most especially all of the looks I got when I wore it to my BYU classes.
and finally to end the shirt making with a bang the night Jeremy and I got engaged I made a shirt that said "Future Mrs. Jensen" to wear to work to tell everyone we got engaged. Well the only problem was no one got it. They just thought I was being my ballsy self until they saw the ring on my finger.
These were among the funny things we did as singles to entertain ourselves in the boring town of Provo. Other stupid things included going through numerous drive through's in Courtney's Jeep and asking for pickles or ketchup or something random we knew they didn't sell. We also, went to Walmart and put random things on and pushed each other around in the cart. Yes we thought we were so funny even though you might not. Oh and I can't forget Halloween when Alyssa put lip stick on some random guy at 7-11

Thursday, April 17, 2008
Single life
Posted by Janelle at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How fun... So i remember seeing the "future mrs. jensen" ahirt on your wedding video on the photo montage and slide-show!
I LOVED those shirts!! I remember when you made the Squaw Peek ones... and I think you are WAY funny!! I loved your blast from the past tag. It was cute!!! Miss you dearly. Remember those adult diapers?! ha ha..
hahaha you guys totally remind me of me and my friends! Ahhh the good ol days
how I miss you janelle ... these pictures are adorable.
OH how I miss the single days with all the girls! We were insane but so freakin funny! Thanks for the blast from the past. Love you!
Post a Comment