Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh the things I love

I have been thinking a lot about the things I love and I thought I should let you all know. There is a slight disclaimer that even if you are not on this list I still love you, however, if I list everyone and everything I don't think I will ever finish this post

Top 10 people I love in no particular order
1. My husband
2. Brody
3. My family
4. Jeremy's Family
5. The Tebbs Family
6. Alyssa
7. Lacy
8. My Dog Little Jack
9. They Cheney Family
10. everyone else I didn't list :)

Top 10 Things I love to do
1. Sleep
2. Spend time with Brody
3. Spend time with Jeremy
4. Work out
5. Lay out in the sun
6. Cook
7. Go to Mexico
8. Watch the Hills
9. Spend time with my family
10. Spend time with Jeremy's family

Top 10 Shows I love to watch
1. The hills
2. The office
3. Crossing Jordan
4. CSI
5. Law and Order
6. American Idol
7. Friday Night Lights
8. Prison break
9. 24
10. Las Vegas

Top 10 Stores I love
1. Nordstrom
2. Banana Republic
3. Children's Place
4. Target
5. Gap
6. Bath and Body Works
7. Costco
8. Roberts craft store
9. Baby's R Us
10. Petsmart

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so nervous I wouldn't make it... phew!!! HAHA JK Oh and when can we head to Mexico? Or anywhere with sun?! Ok and fill me in on this prison break deal? Everyone is loving it.

Courtney said...

yeah for me i am in your top 10 i love it!!! janelle i would put you in my top ten too! i love the jensen family!

Lacy said...

I love reading about your favorite shows and life. Thank you for everything! You are so wonderful

Anonymous said...

Well i know you Love me... So even though i did not make the list it's all good. I Love all your posts and everything. Maybe i will update my blog so there can be something new for anyone and everyone to read.