Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cooking

So my friend Carrianne has inspired me to cook more. Her blog has amazing recipes on it (sorry it's private) I've started going through my cook books and trying new things. I love the asparagus recipe below and I just tried these healthy oatmeal breakfast cookies. They are amazing!! I think I may finally start a recipe blog... We'll see

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you definately should start a recipie blog... Do you have any recipie's you would let me post on my recipie blog and that you could email me ?

Linds Forrest said...

That aspargus recipe looks DELICOUS! I have been looking for a good recipe, I am going to try it tonight!! Thanks Janelly!

Unknown said...

Yes!!! Start a recipe blog. Oh and ps I think I will post that other crock pot recipe. What do you think? Are people doing crockpots?

Our Fun Times said...

How fun Janelle! I'm glad you found me! This will be a fun way to keep contact! your baby is so cute, and I can't believe you got another dog! :) Have a good one! Veva