Monday, March 17, 2008

Is everyone's dog this crazy or is mine just "special"?

I was fortunate enough today to catch jack doing some of his crazy activities. I have not increased the speed on this videos this is really how fast he is going.

(you better appreciate this. It took me all night to get it to actually upload we had technical difficulties.)




Today was an eventful day of pictures so I had to post twice! Brody was a little sad
okay so I took this and not 5 seconds later once her realized I was giving him attention this was what he looked like
Here are my 3 favorite boys. Wow I have to much testosterone in my house!!




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janelle- Jeremy--
That video is TOO HILARIOUS! I ALMOST was "Dying" Laughing... How cute and funny! i think that is my new favorite video.

dkwalkerfam said...

Your dog is crazy! We got a kick out of that video you guys posted. Brody is soo cute! Talk to ya soon.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

So funny! My big dog goes crazy like this too, but sometimes it's in the house and she'll just ran as fast as she can from room to room, or around the couch.

I don't know who's crazier... Jack or Jeremy. I love how Jack just all of a sudden plops down.

Those pictures of Brody are cute. Now you know to just bring out the camera if he's having a bad day!

emilie s. d. p. said...

Jack is the cutest little dog! I love it.
Brody has the greatest smile, I love seeing the contrast from his little pouty face to the huge grin.

Sarah said...

yep, its true! we'll be having a little one in October! We live in Olympia, Washington, so I guess not too far from your hometown!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!! I'm not going to lie... it's equally as funny to watch Jeremy running and almost getting stuck around the tree! Ok and seriously Brody is so cute. That kids smile lights up the whole room!

Courtney said...

i love it... your dog is halirouse that makes me miss penny but she has a new home now and well thats better for my world!

The Green's said...

Aren't boys great! Try having a 30year old, a 13 year old and a 6 month old. Wow! Maybe your dog is as big of a hand full as our teenager. The other baby in WA was Crystal Noorlander (poteet).

Anonymous said...

WOW your dog is fast. Your little doggy just keeps on going.

Courtney said...

the only way you know if your tagged is if you go on my sight which you did so your tagged and it whats in ur bag

smeltzer family said...

ok so I must be dumb but how do you get the Friends and Family on one side of your blog? I don't know how to do it!

Sarah said...

This is such a cute picture!!! I love the video, i couldn't stop laughing. Arent dogs the best?