Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm making my blog private... Creepy Neighbor strikes again

Okay I didn't think I would every do this because I love finding old friends and allowing old friends to find my blog but I am going to make my blog private next Monday March 31. Leave me a comment with your email and I will invite you. After having another creepy neighbor moment I'm sorry but I feel I need to make my blog private. Okay so I am sure you are all wondering what else my already creepy neighbor could do to creep me out more? Well yesterday afternoon I came home during church real quick. I noticed something strange that looked like a camera in our neighbors window. (the neighbor that had been recently arrested for soliciting sexual favors from 14 year old girls and paying for it as well as running a porn ring out) I wasn't 100% positive but I was definitely creeped out by the thought of a camera watching me and my neighbors come and go as well as our kids playing. He lives next door to the big toy area. I immediately went back to church and told Jeremy. One of our neighbors was sitting next to him so I asked if he had binoculars. He did so I was planning on borrowing them to look and see. Well before I could my brother came over and I told him so he went over to check it out. Well sure enough it was a camera pointed up the street. I was so creeped out I called the sheriffs office to see if there was anything they could do. They came by to talk to him and see if he would let them in see where the camera was pointed and what it was recording. He wasn't home so they called me to tell me they would stop by later. Really there isn't much they could do unless it's recording specifically for the purpose to record kids so all they can do is talk to him. So I decided to notify my close neighbors and friends of this camera. Well the next thing I know there my neighbor comes rolling up with his two brothers to check it out with some binoculars. Well a decent crowd of us was outside playing at the big toy with our kids. The guys said the camera was pointed up the street not at his property just like we suspected. Then while they were still there they saw the blinds moving and he repositioned the camera towards our house!!!!!! okay seriously CREEPY!!! Lets just say I make sure that the doors are locked. I can't wait until he goes to trial if he gets convicted he will be in jail longer than we will live here so I bet his dad will see the place (his dad owns it) I'll keep all of you updated but please write me a comment with your email so I can add you when i make my blog private