Friday, March 28, 2008

My week in a nutshetll

I know I haven't been as good about blogging lately and I apologize. Brody grows so fast I feel like I need to do it every day because he changes everyday. Well Our week in a nutshell...
Easter:Joel and Monica came over to celebrate Brody's first Easter. We didn't have an Easter egg hunt but we had a lot of fun. Brody had a little basket which included some Bunny ears and 2 stuffed animals. Jack loved the little dog so much he Ate the eyes off! Just a reminder. Last Easter when I bought this little dog it was the same size as Jack!!! I tried to find the pic I took but I can't


(Jeremy is making me write that he hates these pink ears!!)

Monday: Jeremy had class so Lacy came over and we watched the Hills. I know I am lame but I love the hills!!! I'll be honest... I got the name Brody from Brody Jenner on the hills. Jeremy agreed because he has a friend who named his baby Brody.
Brody Jenner

Tuesday Brody and I hung out, went for a walk on university and enjoyed the sun



Wednesday: Carrianne, Peyton, Brody and I went walking on University Ave. Later I decided it would be fun to get a second dog... Yes that's right... So I was getting our dog groomed and his groomer had a beautiful Boarder Collie that her sister had given her because she didn't have time for the dog. It was house trained, trained pretty well and seemed like a good idea right? Jack needed a friend didn't he? Well we brought the dog home and it started off well. We decided to try it for a week and if it didn't work out the groomer said we could bring the dog back
Carrianne and Peyton

Peanut asleep on the floor hoping Jack wont bother him

Jacks new hair cut

Thursday: Well Jack and Peanut did not get along... Jack kept getting mad at the dog and they were chasing each other and fighting... it was too much for me so Thursday Morning the dog went back :( Thursday night we went over to Cade and Carrianne's house to watch lost but it wasn't on so we just hung out.

Friday: Brody and I went to lunch with Carriane, Lisa, Lindy and Trisha at Flour Girls and Dough Boys. It was good. I think Kneaders is better though. Now Jeremy and I are just hanging out at the house for the night we are exhausted. Getting up at 4:45 is taking it out of me but I am down 11lbs. Jeremy is winning at a loss of 13lbs but I only have to stay within 3lbs of him. As a clause to the prize the winner has to beat the other person by 3lbs or we get to split the prize. I think being able to keep up with a guy is great so I am happy. All total since the birth of the baby I am down I think 38lbs!!! Yeah. It feels nice to be below pre prego weight.

Also for your viewing enjoyment here is a picture of my nephew Bryce and Brody. Bryce is a few months older but you get the idea :)




12 comments:

Courtney said...

wow you updates so much i dont even know what to say so let me think about it! aybe you could start updating dailey so i could comment to things individually, i want up dates everyday not just 5 once a week!

The Bucks said...

very cute!! Love the pics...

Anonymous said...

WOW you are a busy freakin girl. I love your cute pink bunny ears. Your doggy is so cute. I love him. I also love your sweet little Brody.

Jenny said...

wow congrats on the weight loss! you are looking great, thats awesome to be below prepreggo weight so fast!

thats crazy how much brody looks like bryce in that baby picture. very interesting.

google reader is the best thing ever, and thanks for the other website tip, i'm going to check it out. i also use sitemeter.com its a free website that tells you who's looking at your blog, where they're from, etc.

Shauna said...

What a week! You are one busy girl on the go go go! Way to go getting all that weight off. I have to say that I am totally impressed. You ROCK!

Unknown said...

EW I look like a disaster. Dang you are busy too! Peyton talked to Brody on the phone yesterday. Or so she thought! It was so cute. She kept telling him to come over.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! yes updates daily would be great! if it is convienent for you. If not the weekly and week in a nutshell updates work and are good as well.

So i'll see you at Becky's baby shower next saturday? hope to...

Anonymous said...

No worries.. the pink bunny ears are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love the hills, I told my husband on monday that I knew something was missing in my life but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I told him it was the hills. I love the show and can't get enogh. I was wondering if you got the name brody from the show. It is a super cute name for a super cute boy.

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

WOW!!! Need I say more?? I am not sure what to say that is a lot of info for me to process.

Holly and Matthew said...

YAY for blogging! I love learning from people. :) MIGHT I ADD... your lit'l Brody is simply adorable!! :) He is such a little cutie. ;)

Hope all is well and hope the creepers are far far away! :)

Love ya ;)

Steph said...

Your little baby is so cute! I love his big eyes. Super cute. Glad you guys are doing well!!