Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This just in

So Brody and I have so much fun everyday at home taking pictures, hanging out and enjoying the sun. Yes that's right it's becoming spring here in Utah. It was so nice out yesterday. Here are a few pictures and videos for your viewing pleasure.

jack guarding the baby
brody posing

Brody's play mat he got from some women in the ward




my little smiling talker

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

He's too cute! And he's so big! (By the way..this is Vanessa, Rodney's wife...I don't know if I've commented on your blog before??)

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Brody is getting so big!! I love the one of Jack "protecting" him. Does Jack get jealous at all? Glad you're home safe and sound!!

Jenny said...

that brody posing pic is too cute.

Ashley C said...

That video is adorable!! He is the cutest thing!!

Jess and Joe said...

He is getting so big!! I love that your dog protects him. They will be good friends when Brody gets a little older. =]

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I just love that little boy. He is SO cute. I am so excited that you share these cute moments with us. Love ya!

Becky

Linds Forrest said...

I should personally call you back from you calling me, which I will! But seriously thank you so much for inviting me to Bunco. I would LOVE to come next month if there is another opening. Your baby is beautiful. And I am not just saying that! He's so cute!! I will call you this weekend. Thanks again, it made my day!

Courtney said...

oh hes just too cute i just love him! and im so jelouse that your having nice weather! could you send some our way

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I don't see this kid for a week and he is already getting so big with new tricks!