Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life

Life is going so great. SO busy I don't know how I used to work. I am super busy this week with Young Women's. We had a dinner/auction last night for camp. It went really well. Before we went to the dinner though I took the cutest pictures of Brody. I have been waiting for what feels like forever because Brody wasn't big enough and then the weather got nice.

It's so crazy how fast he is growing up, but it's so fun too. Every time I look at him I melt. He is so fun and such a great baby. It's so great. I go to the gym at 4:45 in the morning and then come back and go to sleep since that is so early and then I get to wake up around 8 or 9 to him talking. I love it! he is so happy and smiley and fun when I go into get him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the 2nd one. He is so cute! Look at his smile!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

What a cute little coat... and an even cuter little baby!! 4:45 workouts? You are dedicated!!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

he's so stinking cute...little dimples...

Anonymous said...

love all the pictures and updates! please keep me posted on everything. You inspire me! i think i will do some more writting on my blog and maybe also add some more recipies to my recipie blog! everyone come and visit. If you need help accessing the blog or anything- please email me.

Jennie Fife said...

Brody is such a cutie! Myles has a little coat similar to his and I love it. Just wait until Brody starts growling.

Unknown said...

Ok seriously! He is so handsome and what a smile!