Friday, March 28, 2008

Keeping my blog public

Well after a lot of consideration I have decided to keep my blog public. The neighbor took down his camera (read below if you want to hear the story) and I never realized how many people actually read my blog that I didn't know about. I have taken the comments off of my blog so no one can have your email address but I have kept them in a safe place in case I change my mind. Also I feel a lot better knowing that there is a way to check who has you listed as a link on their blog. Some of my friends have found people they don't know and so they have made their blogs private. I have now so until I do I think I will keep it public. If you want to find out if someone you don't know has you linked on their blog. go to WWW.Technorati.com and type your blog address into the search. It will then list the blog name and address of the people who have you listed as a link. Happy blogging to all of you. Thanks for getting me your email addresses so quickly. Also, another cool think I learned about was Google reader. It allows you to know when people update their blogs so you don't miss anything. If you haven't heard of it check it out. I just heard yesterday so I haven't done it yet. I'll let you know how it goes. WWW.Google.com/reader

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's what I did. I waited til I found some one.