Well it's been a long week. We got back from Washington on Tuesday and hit the ground running. It's been laundry, laundry, laundry followed by some house cleaning, cooking, gym, gym, gym, taxes and our men's regional basketball tournament for our ward(Jeremy played and they won). Also, Jeremy started his new job this past week and loves it! He works from 7am to 4pm which is nice because he is home before 5 but it cuts into my gym time. I usually get up around 6am for the gym. Now I have been going in the afternoon. I don't love it though so I am going to start getting up at 4:45am. We will see how well that goes. I am dedicated and I will only have to do it for about 6 weeks. The gym will watch Brody once he is 6 months. He is a large boy so I am going to sneak him in around 4 months. Oh as I was saying he is a large boy. He had his doctors appointment on Friday. He is officially 11 weeks, 15lbs, and 25.5 inches tall. He is off the chart for height and the 92ND percentile for weight. It's so crazy how much he grows every day. Jeremy couldn't believe how big he had gotten while I was in Washington for 6 days. I also can't forget Brody had his first picnic on Friday. We decided since it was so nice out we would take the dog and Brody to the park up the street for a little picnic. It was a lot of fun
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Janelle- You and Jeremy are so awesome. You all do such a awesome job on the updates and i hope they keep coming. Sounds like brody is doing well and awesome! glad you love your new Job jeremy-- i know you will be successful and you will love it.
hey, i have a new recipie blog i set up... here is the address-- http://heidilovesherrecipies.blogspot.com/
email me if you have any questions or anything.
are you going to have a recipie blog as well? i know you were thinking about it awhile back?! let me know and i will so check it out and give you or submit recipies for it as well. As i hope you will for mine.
anyways talk to you soon!
I'm glad that you had so much fun in WAshington. Court said that she had fun. She also said that your baby is the cutest baby ever!
My gosh he is huge! Bridgette was 16 lbs at her nine month check up! Can't wait to meet him
But aren't we all happy you are home...I know I am. Thanks for the hang out last week, it was so fun! We will have to get together soon.
Post a Comment