Yes you read that right I am finally back in utah to stay for a bit. I have been traveling the past two weeks. I got to spend almost a week in Florida's nice weather with my all of my family minus my brother Joel and his wife Monica. We were sad they couldn't make it. I was back in utah for about 24 hours before I headed off to Washington. My grandma Brown turned 80. Brody had never met his great grandparents on my side so we thought it would be a wonderful time to head to washington. While we were in Washington we were able to see both of my grandparents, all of my aunts and uncles and some cousins. It was so much fun.
We also got to spend time with my Best friend Courtney, her husband Casey and their beautiful litte girl Lilly oh and their unborn baby. I know she doesn't even look prego and she is 4 months


Also, while I was in washington I was able to see my friend Angela and meet her two beautiful little girls Lindsey and Chloe and her husband Tony. Angela and I have know eachother as long as I can remember but I haven't seen her in forever. It's so weird that we both have kids now. It's crazy Chloe is 6 months old and Brody is about her sizeFinally while we were in washington we were able to go to church and wear the matching outfit my sister Melanie got for Brody and her son Bryce. Brody also got to take a nap with aunt melly

11 comments:
those are such cute pictures of grandma and grandpa with brody. thanks for helping with the picture frame thing, i think my mom was a little stressed over it.
okay sorry to comment twice but i was just reading your profile thing on the side and i just noticed your dog is jack bauer?? as in 24 jack bauer?? AMAZING. i love that you get all of your name inspiration from tv shows :)
Hey Janelle - I came across your blog because it was on Karly's. Brody is simply adorable!!!!! He is such a little cutie! CONGRATS!!! :) I hope all is going well. Matt and I just started a blog as well. Let me know if you ever want to see it. I just need your email address so I can send you an invite to view it. :) Hope all is well. love ya!:)
email: holly.villareal@gmail.com
Looks like a great trip It was fun to see you and the baby He is adorable.
I miss you J!! I love Brody, he is so cute!!
That looks like such an aweomse trip! I am glad you had such a good time. Brody is so good at posing for the camera, way to go Brody!
Janelle- Jeremy- and Brody...
Sounds like you had a awesome trip! and all is well. Brody seems to be so photogenic. Keep the updates coming!
Hey Janelle!! Welcome back. I have totally missed your blogs!! You are so on top of things. Looks like you had a couple of fun weeks. I still have you baby gift! (What a slacker!!) I will get it to you. I hope you can still use it. =]
It looks like you had sooooo much fun!!!! Brody is getting so big!! I love it!
WELCOME HOME!!! It seems like you have been gone for months. I'm glad to hear you had fun, though that whole throw up thing did not sound so good! Hope to see you soon!
Welcome home! Looks like too much fun. Glad you had a good trip and created some fun memories. ;)
Post a Comment