Well life is going great for the Jensen Family. Jeremy and I are still working out and competing to see who can lose 20lbs first. I am down about 8 and Jeremy is down about 9 to 10. Whoever wins has to beat the other by 3 lbs or they have to split the prize. He isn't beating me by much so we are fighting until the end.
Brody is doing great as well. He is loving life, sleep and play. He still struggles with loving tummy time and has recently picked up a bad habit. Spitting up. I know that is normal, however it is not normal for him. He has just started spitting up in the last week or so. I am going to try a few different things like changing his slow flow nipple to a medium flow. I am also going to make sure I don't tighten the lid to tight. I just read that if you tighten the lid to tight it doesn't allow air to flow correctly and then it causes the nipple to collapse and then he can get more air in. If anyone else has any ideas please let me know.
Jeremy's is starting to get the swing of things at work and had his first sale last week!! most guys don't have a sale their first month so he is off to a great start. He really likes it and Brody and I love having him home for lunch and done with work around 4. It's nice to see him more during the day. Jeremy is getting really excited to graduate. He only has a few more week!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED! It will be nice having him home at night. Right now he is in school Monday and Tuesday nights in SLC until 9 so he doesn't get home until about 10.
I am working out, enjoying the sun and getting so excited for spring to really start. I love that it's already getting sunny but I hate that it still gets cold. It snowed a little last night. That was depressing to say the least since it was in the mid 60's and very sunny just a day or two before.
I can't forget jack who just got a new toy. We bought him an anchor to attach his leash to so he can play outside during the day and not get stuck around the tree. We aren't sure if he loves it yet he hasn't spent much time outside since it's been cold. I'll let you know.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
In a nutshell
Posted by Janelle at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Noah had a problem spitting up for a long time. He just recently started not spitting up every time he has formula. He has always had a real sensitive tummy so if he ate too much or coughed afterward we had to clean up his spit up. Noah didn't like tummy time either. I just always layed him on his back or he'd cry and cry. He eventually started lying on his tummy. I miss you!
Sorry i don't have any idea's to speak of. IF i hear of any i will email you or post them on the blog.
Logan had bad acid reflux when he was Brody's age. It was horrible. He was always spitting up and crying after I nursed him. He would also unlatch and arch his neck to try and get the acid to go back down. It was really sad. The good news is they have medicine that they can give them. The even better thing is that they totally grow out of it. By the time Logan was 10 months old he didn't need his medicine anymore. It will help with tummy time too if he really does have acid reflux and gets medicine.
Sorry, I don't know the first thing about babies (yeah, I'm going to make a GREAT mom). I hope you find the solution, though!
Congrats to Jeremy for getting a sale... what is he selling?
I'm glad things are going so smoothly for you and your cute family!!
HOOORAY FOR GRADUATION! I cannot wait for Cade to be done. You should mosey on over to our side sometime and hang out. 4 O clock we are usually out if it is sunny
HOOORAY FOR GRADUATION! I cannot wait for Cade to be done. You should mosey on over to our side sometime and hang out. 4 O clock we are usually out if it is sunny
Post a Comment