Friday, February 1, 2008

Recipe Blog?

Okay I am thinking about making a recipe blog. I am wondering if everyone would like to join and add their recipes. Let me know what you think and I will consider it. I have alteast 20 recipes already typed up on my computer

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I would LOVE that! It's hard to know which recipes actually taste good. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

So this is realy random and you probably don't remember me. I am Andrea (Brewer's) friend Danelle from Eugene that she met at EFY. I just wanted to tell you that you have an adorable family. I think your recipie idea is a great one.

Anonymous said...

Would love to see a recipe blog! a totally awesome idea. let me know! and if you have a recipie blog please be sure to send me the link and or address to it.

Sarah said...

Janelle! Hey girl!! I'm so glad you posted your blog address on facebook! Brody is sooooo cute, and you look awesome! Did you know Jessica has a blog, too? It;s private though, so you'll have to have her invite you.

Doug and Brandy said...

i would love to do that!!!!