Monday, February 11, 2008

Brody is feeling better

Thank you to everyone to commented and gave great ideas. I bought the Johnson and Johnson cold bath wash and it's great. It is recommended for 3 months and older and Brody is only 2 months but I thought I should take a change. Brody loved it. He was so happy during and after his bath it worked great. He didn't seem as stuffed up and I think the crib I tilted up the other night has helped too. Here are some pictures I took tonight.

All I can say is like the song
"Ever since I can remember I've been poppin' my collar pop poppin' my collar"

3 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

What a cutie!! it seems like he likes and is totally into "talking" and "communicating". How fun! So Happy Valentines Day on Thursday... Hope Brody enjoy's his very first Valentines Day and Birthday Celebration with his Daddy! and that you all have fun. Be sure to take lot's of pictures- If you want!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you found our blog! It was so good to hear from you. I love your blog. Your baby is absolutely adorable. I love his beautiful eyes. I also love your puppy, yorkies are very good looking dogs. You'll have to keep in tough through the blog world! Happy Blogging!

Ashley C said...

I love the video of your sweet little boy. He is adorable.