Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What to and not to do when asking a girl out

Okay so let's start with what not to do. Courtesy of my cousin Jessica and her roommate who had the unfortunate encounter with Derek. Please don't hate me if you are offended it does say the B word at the end. If you don't want to hear it skip this video post. PS. All former Atlas Employees who know Derek Harris enjoy another "Derek moment" as I like to call them

4 comments:

Stacy said...

That made my whole day!! Oh my goodness! I love that they made that video!!

emilie s. d. p. said...

Unbelievable! Thanks for sharing. It's makes me SO happy I don't work in Atlas customer service any more and deal with all the customers he lied too!

Linds Forrest said...

HA HA!! That is hillarious! Oh my... ha ha ha... Thank you Janelle!

Anonymous said...

So he calls me all the time and leaves messages... I can't listen to them in the same way anymore :)