Sunday, February 10, 2008

Brody is sick :(

So Brody is sick for the first time. It's so sad he is congested so he snorts it's sad. He doesn't have a runny nose just stuffed up. He has been like this for a few days. It seems to get worse everyday I hope it's starting on the down hill though it's so sad. I am getting sick too :( My throat is starting to hurt. Ugh. well I would rather be sick now then next week when we are going to Florida. Well I am off to bed I need to get some rest before Brody wakes up and wants to be fed. He wakes up a lot since he has been sick. I don't mind though as much since I know he doesn't feel good. I just feel so bad for him.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Hi Guys! Susan gave us your blog address. I love it. Brody is so cute! keep in touch.

Kellie Lowe

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Hey I hope you and Brody feel better soon. We love you all. Give little Brody our love and hugs and kisses for us.

Please keep in touch!

smeltzer family said...

It will get better. Noah gets colds all the time because my sister in law watches him and she watches other children too. Is he is a crib yet? When Noah has colds I usually give him a bath with the Johnson and Johnson bathtime stuff for colds. (vapor) and we also put books under his crib to elevate it. It worked for us (to help him not be so congested). I miss you!

Anonymous said...

The best way to help him, and to help him get over this cold the fastest is, put about 3 saline drops in his nose ever 3 hours and suction bulb it out. Also, run a warm humidifier in his room. Chloe has been sick a lot and has had to be hospitalized, and this is what they did for her, and told me to continue doing when she got home. (there is also the vicks baby rub for babies 3 months and older)