Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So sad

I totally broke my camera. I am a retard. Luckily for us we have two camera's and a camcorder but I love my camera more than Jeremy's. We will see if it takes good pictures. Speaking of pictures for you enjoyment :)

3 comments:

Melanie Love said...

Those pics totally remind me of Bryce as a baby. Minus the red hair :)

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! can't wait to see you all next weekend at Brody's baby blessing! i know he is going to look just handsome. I know it will be such a happy and special day for all of you! hope you have the kleenex and or tissue ready... Oh yeah that's the same thing! i just remember Kayla's baby blessing day! it was real special and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh could he get any cuter! I just love him to death. I need to come and see you guys. BTW did you get your hair cut yet? Excited to see how it turns out.