Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jeremy Got a New Job

Okay I didn't want to down play Jeremy getting a new job by putting it with the Florida post. We are so excited. For those who weren't aware Jeremy resigned from his position at Nuvont a few days before Brody was born. It's a long story if you really want to know you can ask me all about it. Anyways.... He has been home with me since Brody was born. It has been so much fun and such a great blessing to be able to have him home. He is in school 2 nights a week and has a church calling that keeps him away another night. Having Jeremy home to help with Brody and being able to spend time with us has been great. Brody is growing up so fast it's crazy. It seems like yesterday he was born and now he has gained 3 lbs and grown almost 4 inches. He smiles and sleeps well it's great. Anyways, Jeremy will start the first of March at a company called Attask. I wouldn't tell you all about what he is doing but I don't remember exactly. All I know is it pays the bills, he gets health benefits from day one and it's just down the street. Really that is all I need to know. Anyways we are really excited to start this new chapter in our lives with a new baby, a new job and having me stay at home. It's a new adventure. Stay tuned for more chapters in our life :)

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Congrats Jeremy!! That is so awesome and that company is very lucky to have a hard worker like you!! CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jeremy! I know you will do a awesome and wonderful job!

and now i am going back to bed!! Cuz I'm totally SICK! look forward to seeing and hearing more chapters in your life.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jeremy! I know you will do a awesome and wonderful job!

and now i am going back to bed!! Cuz I'm totally SICK! look forward to seeing and hearing more chapters in your life.

Becky said...

I am so happy for you guys. We knew it would work out. Congrats! Love you both!

Unknown said...

Hooray! Congrats to him! That's nice it's so close too!