I would probably be pretty lame if I didn't make a post about Valentines day AKA Jeremy's 28th Birthday. Well thanks to my great friends the Nelson we were able to spend a night out on the town without Brody. We dropped Brody off with Kyle and Lindsay about 4:45 and from what I understand he fell asleep right away. Jeremy and I headed up to salt lake to Biaggi's for dinner. It was really good. We got to sit and relax and talk and enjoy a slow paced dinner, nothing like our normal busy schedule. After Dinner we went to buy Jeremy's birthday present. He decided he wanted a suit for his birthday. Of course that is so hard for me to pick out so we decided to go together. He found the perfect suit! I'll post a picture later of it with him in it. Anyways, we headed back to Kyle and Lindsay's to pick up Brody. We got there and he was still asleep (since 5) He slept until we got home at 9 then we fed him and he went straight back to sleep. Poor guy is still kind of sick I think he is just trying to get some rest.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you and Jeremy were able to have a lovely night out on the town for Valentines Day and his birthday! isn't it great when we all get the opportunity to spend time one on one with those the closest to us?
ps... Brody is the best baby EVER!!! (Glad you guys had fun!)
I have never heard of that restaurant, you will have to fill me in! SO fun to get out every now and again!
Post a Comment