Okay so did someone forget to tell me? Lacy and I went to the movies today and saw Fools Gold, it was good, but that is besides the point. Mid movie Lacy and I were sitting enjoying the movie when all of the sudden I was on the floor. Thats right I was on the floor... the seat of my chair dropped to the ground. Apparently there is some kind of weight limit they forgot to inform me of or something. I mean I just had a kid but come on you would think they would make those chairs to with hold the weight. I mean there are a lot of pregnant people in Utah. I am just glad it wasn't the chair I had Brody and his carrier in. But on the upside Lacy and I had a great laugh in the middle of the movie.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
he he... that is hillarious that the chair broke on you. Seriously though, you are NO WHERE near the over the weight limit, in fact I can name off the top of my head some very large people that would bust 3 of those chairs. That is so funny. Isn't that movie awesome?! :)
That is so funny!!! You should totally get a free popcorn for that or something!!
That is hilarious, I'm peeing my pants just picturing you. I would've laughed so hard had I been there with you. It could've happened to anyone!
You are a funny lady. I didn't know you had a blog. Your baby is adorable. Do you love being a mom?? How fun for you.
Post a Comment