Okay so for all of you that are reading this post and have a blog yourself that you never post on it's office I hate you! Come on don't be lame and just read everyone else's blog but not give them the opportunity to read yours. I love going and reading other peoples. I need to start being better about commenting so you know how much I love your blog and that it's been read. I'll admit it the highlight of my day besides Brody is getting on and checking out everyones blogs and seeing what is going on in your life. It's so much fun to be able to catch up on what is happening even though not all of us get to be a part of each others lives everyday. I wish I could see everyone every day but unfortunately it might be a little awkward to get everyone together since I have such a wide variety of friends who don't know each other. Anyways. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines day just like I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
totally agree with your post! hope you are able to check my blogs when you can. Will see you in the morning- for the blessing! it is going to be a wonderful day! and great to see everyone. Hopefully our digital camera "don't fail us tomorrow".
I AGREE!!!! Good post!
I AGREE!!!! Good post!
Post a Comment